Wednesday, November 07, 2007

InfoPath and Web Services

Have you ever had this issue developing a Web service with InfoPath?

InfoPath cannot submit the form.
An error occurred while the form was being submitted.
The SOAP response indicates that an error occurred:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP
Header SOAPAction:http://localhost <-- Questions Have you changed the URL here but it the change does not work on the Submit for the InfoPath form?

Well first things first. Every time you update the Web service you need to re-do the connection to the Web service inside of InfoPath. I discovered this after about 2 hours of trying to find out what I was doing wrong in my code VS.NET 2005 UGH!!!!

Hack away fellow gurus.





More to come on the solution I am working on. I am thinking about creating a White Paper and I will include all Blogs that have helped me with this solution.

No comments: