Monday, July 25, 2005

DataGrid ItemCommand not firing

# re: DataGrid Paging Events not firing 7/25/2005 3:10 PM Moojjoo
Well everyone... Thank you. I read everybody's response and everyone helped out. My problem was with the ItemCommand Event not firing..

Solutions... Use a link instead of a button worked, but since I am developing for a client I must make everything look the same and use a button. Yes I did copy the code from another Grid that was working and have been scratching my head until I found this site "Thank you GOD".

Solution to fix all...

private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
if(!Page.IsPostBack )
{
DataGrid.DataBind();
}
}

What a waste of developer time... ARGH I am dying on my time left on my project...

On to solving streaming an image loaded from Active Directory to a object in memory to presenting it to the end user inside a datalist...

.NET got to love it. 2 more years I should be at the professional level and quote my price for hourly wages... LOL....



No comments: